Tuesday, June 30, 2009

MAKE IT HAPPEN

I AM TIRED today. BUT I WILL MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!

BODY:
Push ups::: 30/25/20/15/10/10 (5 each side using KBEll under rt then lt hand )
Pull ups::: 5 after each set of push ups
Used 15 lb pick ax to dig up small stumps Approx 1 hour labor( That will determine if kettle bells are working) They are!!
My stamina and places that used to hurt or ache or weak from age and wreck; DO NOT anymore. Recovery time is getting closer to my exceptable levels

NUTRITIONAL:
2 Cups of coffee
2 bottles H2O / 1 with SPARK
3 eggs
Handful Kashi crackers w/ 6 oz ribeye steak MR
Chic Filet Salad and 3 piece chicken strips.
Small bowl of mixed greens salad 2 slices turkey shredded cheese and handful Kashi crackers
I tried BUT 1 glass wine (DESSERT) ;)
MIND/SOUL:
New devotional book by Tony Dungy !
This has begun really well. And after briefly scanning; I already recommend it

No comments:

Post a Comment