Wednesday, June 10, 2009

PRESENT TO THE PAST TELLS THE FUTURE

Take your present, look to the past and it will determine your future!
Jon set up a 1 month circuit training schedule for me.
FIRST WEEK
I struggled with form and length.
SECOND WEEK:
Saw Jon in TN Worked on form and gained valuable knowledge.
Case in point. 6 exercises 4 sets/ 5 reps. I did each set to completion before continuing to next set. My w out time avg 1 hr 30 min.
NOW lets tweek this a bit
JON SAID CIRCUIT
SO NOW Each set done 1 after the other with very little time in between ie clean/press 1set @5 then squat 1 set @5 so on. SAME exercises different variation
My avg time 1 hr 5 min WOW!
THANKS JON
Im now finished with the month of 3 times a week and to chart my progress I did the beginning w/out and timed it.
NOTE: 4 sets @ 6 1)Clean/pres 2) squat 4/8 3)Rene row 4) getup situp 5) floor sweep 4/15
6) Snatch 4/8 TOTAL TIME 43 MIN HOOOOAH!
HOWS THAT MR JON TRAINER MAN!!

ATTITUDE UP!!!

1 comment:

  1. Nice job Tim. Check my blog for a new one.
    Do 5 minutes of TGU to warm up. Complete the next exercises in circuit for 3 rounds. Then do 2 sets of 20 deadlifts. Took us about 45 min this morning taking a 2 or 3 min break between circuits.

    ReplyDelete