Wednesday, June 10, 2009

HURTS SO GOOD

John Mellencamp had a verse in a song somewhat like this "Hurts so good. Cm on baby ya know it hurts so good. Such is progress even if ya not seeing any and sometimes it hurt! SO ATTITUDE UP!
Ive not written on this blog in about 3 weeks and properly scolded for not doing so. To get it from one of the only 2 who read it; now that's sad.
ATTITUDE UP
My excuse/reason for not writing has been a bit of personal inconsistency, tiredness(ie working out and lots of work around house/ yard), and perhaps nonchalance.
Lets backtrack a bit. I went and worked with Jon Alford in Sevierville Tn when he was with family. I absolutely appreciate this time on his part. It confirmed to me that my form in most areas are good and needs work in others. Isnt that what working with a trainer is ALL ABOUT?? Even though Jon complimented me on my form that I learned/copied from Pavels video and Jons Utubes; NOTHING NOTHING takes the place of human interaction
Thanks Jon and of course Em(cant leave her out; she'd get all upset)

No comments:

Post a Comment