Saturday, June 13, 2009

ATTITUDE UP!

BODY/EXERCISE:
Slept late and needed it. Restless though. Sleep is "essential" for good health so earlier tonight.
I just dug a trench 20 ft long 1 ft wide and 1 ft deep through a gravel drive to lay a plastic pipe for drainage. Physically, I never would have made it, if not for KBELL training. I'm getting my younger years endurance back and adding strength in the process. I AM PLEASED> Now for lunch and perhaps a workout. Depends on how I feel Im a bit "heat beat"!!!!!
Food/Nourishment:
3 cups coffee; 2 bottles SPARK ; 2 bottles H2O
Meal replacement shake with banana.
1/2 Delmonico steak, squash, mixed green salad, new potatoes 1 glass of Pino Noir wine.
1/2 sandwich turkey/1 slice mozzarello cheese
Mental/Soul:
Just the fact that I had the strength and endurance to do what Ive done by digging that ditch gave me a mental boost that my hard work is paying off. THIS IS POWERFUL.
Supplementation:
3 sets of 3 Catalyst; 2 bottles SPARK 2 sets of Os 2 Probiotic Restore

No comments:

Post a Comment