Thursday, June 11, 2009

TURNING IT ONE MORE NOTCH

ATTITUDE UP!
Working on a better: far more informative blog!!

Diet
Supplementation
Body/Exercise
Mind/Mental
Soul/Spiritual
Body:
5 sets of push ups 30-25-20-15-10= 100
VO2 20/16kg
After the push ups- had to really push. However I did NOT feel strong but did it anyway!!
Mind:
Had to push myself to get through the set!!!
Supplementation:
O2 - Muscle fuel- Meal replacement shake
Food:
I personally cannot workout without something on my stomach. So had a high grain piece bread with low sugar jelly.
Soul:
Did workout outside in hot sun> Good sweat- enjoying the beautiful day- giving thanks to God for the day and for my good fortunes!

DIET Yesterday was a good one!This a decent example of what I think is a well rounded muscle fuel feeding diet.
3 eggs 1 banana
Mixed greens with 2 slices turkey 2 slices mozzorella
3 chicken tenders noodles with olive oil, real butter peas 1 glass of Pino Noir 6 bottles of water

No comments:

Post a Comment