Friday, June 12, 2009

ATTITUDE UP!

FOOD/Diet
Protein shake(35 grams protein)
Collards, 1/2 chicken breast melted provolone cheese

Hamburger w/chedder jack cheese fries.
Body/Exercise!

I had a long day of everyday hand to hand work. ie I ran 3/4 mile I used an axe off and on for 4 hrs cutting down small trees 6-10 feet tall and dragging them to a brush pile. Kettlebell training sure have helped to speed up the process to making me more healthy. ALL IN ALL Im in pretty decent shape. Im worn out after a pretty hard day but pleased!!
Mind/Mental:
After all the hard work, I went out to reward myself. I was about to leave when I met 2 wonderful ladies that work with and take care of old people unable to care for themselves(Caregivers) I love old people but taking care of them is a gift. One lady in particular; you could see the passion, sensitivity and caring deep within her eyes. She "truly" had compassion. I felt it as we talked and I'm better for it. It made me think!!!
Supplementation:
3 bottled waters of grape "Spark" during the day; 3times 3 Catalyst ; 2times O2



1 comment:

  1. You're doing a great job Tim. Keep it up. I've changed my workout to more cardio and fat burn with less heavy work. Will see what happens. Very simple. Mostly snatches, swings and turkish get ups with some running in the mix. One of my guys from here is at the RKC this weekend.

    ReplyDelete