Sunday, May 3, 2009

I ran today. I will not say hate but I dislike running. Perhaps because Ive not been very good at any distance since I was a lot younger. Yet I know I must include this into my regiment if I wish to reach my better health goal. Today I ran 1 mile. 1/2 was downhill and the 2nd half was uphill. I was pretty beat and spent. Yet every time I do run; I recover very quickly and feel good enough to run again.
30 min after the run I did 5 sets of 5 fully extended arms pull-ups. 4 at underhand Last at Overhand
Reg Grip
Wide Grip
Narrow Grip
Reg Grip
The 5th was Reg Grip

Diet for the day.
3 cups of coffee
Breakfast: 3 eggs and small bowl of high fiber cereal
1/2 turkey sandwich with lettuce
Lunch: Salad of mixed greens with tomatoes and sliced yellow squash( red wine vinagerett dressing)
Supper:
1/2 lb scallops
2 chicken thighs(cut into pieces)
Spinach/carrots
onions and garlic fried in olive oil with the scallops and chicken

1 comment:

  1. Keep following the plan. You're doing great! Don't be suprised if your appetite increases with all the exercise. Feed your body good stuff.

    ReplyDelete