Thursday, May 14, 2009

2 steps forward: 1step back

Last Thursday: 4/7
TGU: 4/3 Good form but only using a 20 lb dumbbell. Starting to get the hang of this.
DLift 4/8 I actually thought this was a 1 lgd dl
BP 4/8 Now this one is becoming easier FORM is essential
Fig8/hold 4/8
Crush curl 4/10
Russian twist 4/10
1 armed swing 4/15
I was excited about the w out results yet several hours felt weird physically.
Ive been sick since then. NO energy or motivation.
Thursday : 4/14
I was hesitant and almost waited until tommorrow. Yet I AM hard headed and went to do some simple swings and ended up doing the entire workout yet DIDNT push myself. Just wanted to end.
1 Arm swing 4/15
DLift 4/12
Tactical Lunge 2/8 Started feeling weak
B Up Clean 4/8
Windmill 2/20
Floor Sweep 4/20
Food:
1/2 turkey sandwich w moz cheese
1 fried chicken finger
banana
pasta, peas, garlic
2 Grilled chicken thighs
Hope I didnt over do Im not doing great. This virus is leaving chest throat and trying to move to head.

No comments:

Post a Comment