Thursday, April 30, 2009

Hey all,
That might only include Jon and Em but since I respect their opinions here goes!!!
Last night, did not sleep well but got up had 3 cups of coffee(w/out cream) and went into my day. After 1 1/2 hrs of sitting around deciding how I was to feel; I got up and did some swings(16kg) 3 sets of 10 changing immediatly from right to left with 45 sec between. What a way to wake up. Suddenly, I felt better. Imagine that; got off my butt, got the blood going and felt better.

Breakfast: 9:30
4 eggs 1 piece of grainy bread with slices of tomato

Lunch: 12:30
pot of veggies ie carrots, corn; banana

Snack:
Fresh pineapple slices, banana, 1/2 apple!!

W/Out!
Clean/press 4/5 Squat 4/5 Renegade row 4/5 20lb db Get up/sit up w/20lb db
Floor sweep 4/15 Hurt back so raised head and legs slightly Snatch 4/8 These things are addicting so did 2 more sets!

Supper: Boy I did good. Meaning : healthy and tasty!!!
2 chicken thighs 2 chicken tenderloins fresh broccoli, butternut squash, yellow squash brown rice with Rotel tomatoes added.
Note: Everyone who thinks ONLY working out OR ONLY eating right will help you lose weight and get in better health is WRONG! It needs to be a balance. We'll discuss this later.
Feed your body Feed your soul!!

Thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment